Tuesday, August 12, 2008

What's next?

There's something in the air, I can feel that.
A revolution in the mobile games industry is coming. I have my opinion on which type of revolution is coming and I'm setting up the weapons to figth the "final battle" and move on.
In the first half of this years a lot of main actors of the industry were ripped off, some of them were giants with millions of dollars of investments. The first two companies in the mobile games industry, you know who I'm talking about, are throwing out all the rest.
With this environment only two kind of fish survives: the big fish and the small (really small) fish. All the rest perish... If you're a medium fish get big faster or die.
There's another way to survive, shake the market! How? I will make my move on the first half of September, my little contribution for the incoming revolution. Stay tuned!

No comments: